Paschall Truck LinesCOMPANY DRIVER PROFILE:
With over 50 years of strength in the transportation industry, Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. enables drivers to achieve as many safe, lawful miles as possible. Drivers benefit from PTL’s pre-planning and pre-booking procedures which result in the company maintaining a fleet-wide average of 2,500 to 2,800 miles per week.
Because PTL drivers are domiciled from terminals near their homes, the company continually provides superior service which exceeds customer expectations. The Corporate headquarters are located in Murray, KY. PTL also maintains terminals in El Paso, Brownsville, McAllen and Laredo, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Mobile, AL; Los Angeles, CA; Memphis and Nashville, TN. PTL drivers can choose to run into the Northeast or New York City for extra pay. Driver pay is based on verifiable driver experience. If you are an experienced driver, ask about how you can become a driver trainer and earn more pay. Each Fleet Manager will work with drivers to ensure good miles, good income, and home time.
Originally an LTL carrier, PTL has emerged as a leading irregular route truckload carrier operating in 48 states since first entering that segment of the transportation industry in the early 1980’s. PTL proudly invites you to take a close look at what we can offer you, your family and your future. Compensation:NEW PAY PACKAGE! Great Miles! CALL a recruiter for details at 877-764-0101.
Each Fleet Manager will work with drivers to ensure good miles, good income and good home time. SINGLES:
Top pay for experienced solos. TEAMS:
Top pay for experienced teams.Benefits:
· Weekly Pay
· Our drivers can choose to run in the Northeast or New York City for extra pay.
· No forced New York City (We Will Pay You $100.00 Extra)
· No forced Northeast (We will Pay You $75.00 Extra)
· HAZMAT Incentive (We Will Pay You $75.00 Extra)
· Per Diem Pay - $.10 cpm (singles); $.05 cpm (Teams)
· No loading/unloading
· Freightliner Condos & Internationals
· Assigned Equipment - You take the truck home with you
· Guaranteed Home Time - Average out 10-14 days
· Free Rider Program
· Qualcomm Satellites
· Medical Program AvailableDriver Requirements:
· Class A CDL
· 22 Years Old
· 1 Year Over The Road Experience
· No More Than 3 Moving Violations in Last 3 Years
· No Felony or DUI in Last 5 Years OWNER OPERATOR:
The level of service at Paschall Truck Lines has been achieved through the careful selection of quality drivers and the best owner operators. Combined with a skilled management team, PTL's growth has risen steadily over 50 years. Our number one product is service, which allows us to remain one of the top performers in the industry.
It is PTL's goal to give owner operators as many safe and lawful miles as possible. Through the pre-planning and pre-loading of loads, PTL has maintained a 2,500 to 2,800 miles per week average for the fleet. Once you have been on the road for five days or longer, you may request a load to get you home. Your fleet manager has from one to five days to get you there. At PTL, you are paid a straight mileage rate on all dispatched miles, plus a fuel surcharge based on the DOE fuel price, which changes weekly.
Terminals and trailer pool locations throughout PTL's service area serve two purposes. Owner operators can be domiciled from terminals near their homes, and PTL can provide the quality service customers have come to expect.
Paschall Truck Lines is a leading irregular route truckload carrier operating in the 48 contiguous states since the early 1980’s. PTL strongly encourages owner operators to let us help you grow your business. Compensation:
At PTL, you are paid a straight mileage rate on all dispatched miles. You are also paid on a fuel surcharge, based on DOE fuel price, which changes weekly. To talk to a recruiter please call: 877-953-9292.Benefits:
· Weekly settlement
· No escrow or performance bond
· Free base plates and permits (Extra pay if you use your plates)
· No fee fuel card at selected fuel outlets
· Free full-time rider policy (18 years & older)
· Free TripPak
· No loading or unloading
· No forced dispatch
· No New York City
· No Canada
· Trailer relocation pay
· Best fuel surcharge in the business
· Pre-pass plus all tolls paid
· Medical Program AvailableOwner Operator Requirements:
· Must be at least 22 years old
· Class A CDL
· Must have at least 12 months Over The Road experience
· Good MVR (less than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years)
· Paperwork: Copy of title front and back if lien holder has title, or the original title if owner holds title.
· Current 2290. The copy must have a date stamp from the IRS or it is not acceptable.
· Bill of sale
· Copy of lease agreement (leased tractors only)
· Power of attorney from lease company in the name of the owner operator allowing him/her to sign the title paperwork (leased tractors only)To speak with a recruiter, please call: 1-877-764-0101
Owner Operators please call: 888-983-9292